24 December 2020: Yes..there is a Brexit Deal!
Geplaatst op Wednesday January 6th, 2021
The impact of the agreement is reviewed and it is likely that the implementation will be subject to interpretation.
Residence- and working permit
Find out more about living in the Netherlands after Brexit for:
- UK nationals and their family members who come to live in the Netherlands before, and on or after 1 January 2021.
- Dutch returning with their partner before, and on or after 1 January 2021.
- Apply for a residence document for temporary residency under the Withdrawal Agreement (WA).
- Apply for a residence document for permanent residency under the WA.
- Apply for a ‘Frontier worker’s document’ to continue working as a British cross-border commuter in the Netherlands.
- Make an appointment to have your biometrics taken.
- Find out how your residence document under the WA will be delivered to you at home.
We refer to: https://ind.nl/en/Pages/Brexit-(UK-Withdrawal-Agreement).aspx
For general information:
Get ready for Brexit:
UK Government information
Via https://www.gov.uk/transition the UK government is providing information to companies and individuals based on a questions/answer overview.